A Decision




Sitting on the city train this morning with our two boys next to me, I realised how blessed I am and suddenly felt this blanket of joy, peace and fulfilment envelope me.

I felt affirmed of the decision my husband and I made fourteen years ago. But it was not easy for me.   After trying to conceive for seven years, we finally decided it was time to take another step in our journey … to go through the adoption process. After two years, I really wanted to pull our application out.  My husband convinced me otherwise.   It was a long drawn process that took a total of about nine years for both of them to join our family.

Being a parent is not an easy task.  Making decisions for the family is not easy.  Even making a decision as to which school they should go to takes a lot of thinking, consulting, praying and discerning.

Although parenting is not an easy responsibility, I still believe my life is more meaningful, complete and satisfying, albeit tiring.  I am grateful to the Lord for guiding us to choose this path of becoming a family.

Peace,

Ros

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas is

LENT: Time to Deepen Faith

Abundant Life of a Christian Birthday Celebrant